- Your Stay
- Does the room rate change depending on the number of guests?
- The rate will be the same regardless of the number of people staying in the room if it is within the capacity of each room.
- Do I have to pay a fee to cancel my reservation?
- You need to pay 100% of the room rate if you cancel on the day or the day before your scheduled arrival date, and 50% from 7 to 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- Can I smoke?
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the building and within the property.
- Can infants and toddlers stay too?
- Yes, they can.
- Can I stay with my pet?
- No, pets are not allowed to stay.
- The number of guests has been changed after the reservation.
- Please tell us the new number of guests so that we can prepare linen and amenities for all of you.
- Please tell us accepted payment methods at tsurezure an.
- You can pay with your credit card (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX) or cash.
- What is the check-in and check-out time?
- Check-in is from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m..
Check-out is 11:00 a.m..
- Early Check-in
- Early check-in is available with 2,000 yen per hour (tax included). Since it depends on the room cleaning, please contact our Concierge Counter in advance.
- Late Checkout
- You can check out late with the following extra fee, although there is a limit depending on other reservations.
・1,000 yen per hour until 2:00 p.m.(tax included)
・After 2:00 p.m., only if there is a vacancy on the day, 100% of the basic room rate in addition to the above fee.
- Is there a parking lot?
- There is no private parking lot. Please park at a nearby metered parking lot.
Find out more >
- Can I leave my luggage before check-in and after check-out?
- Yes, you can leave your luggage with us. Please bring your luggage to the Concierge Counter (Hotel "Common de Hostel & Bar" Front Desk).
- Can I send my luggage by courier prior to my arrival?
- Please inform us the "size", "the number of pieces" and "contents" of your luggage in advance and send it to the Concierge Counter(Hotel "Common de Hostel & Bar" Front Desk), which is a 3-minute walk from tsurezure an. We will deliver your luggage to your room before you check-in on your arrival day.
- Do you have on-site staff?
- Tsurezure an has only guest rooms without front desk. When you need something urgently, our Concierge Counter staff (at Hotel "Common de Hostel & Bar" Front Desk), which is a 3-minute walk from tsurezure an, will take care of your requests 24 hours a day.
- How do we use beds when we stay in a group?
- There is designated number of beds (Hakata & Genkai: 3 beds, Komondo: 4 beds, all semi-double). If you group is larger than the number of beds, we will prepare two sets of (single) futons in each room. Please take them out from the closet and use them.
- Is there a cleaning service when we stay two or more nights? Will towels and amenities be replaced?
- We change towels and amenities and throw away garbage every day during your stay. Please note that we do not provide cleaning or bedmaking service when you stay two or more nights.
- How often do you provide cleaning service when I stay long? Do I need to leave my room?
- We will ask your preference each time on how often and when you want to have your room cleaned.
For more information, please contact our Concierge Counter (Hotel "Common de Hostel & Bar" Front Desk).
- Can I use the Internet?
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Do you offer room service?
- No, it's not available.
- Do you serve breakfast?
- Breakfast is available at the hotel "Common de Hostel & Bar", which is a 3-minute walk from tsurezure an. For more details on breakfast, please refer to the directory in the guest room.
- Do you offer laundry service?
- No, it's not available. Please use the washing machine/dryer in your room. There is also laundry detergent.
- Is there a curfew?
- No, there is not. You can enter and leave 24 hours a day.
- Please tell me about the facilities and amenities.
- Room facilities and amenities (Hakata) >
Room facilities and amenities (Genkai) >
Room facilities and amenities (Komondo) >
- Is there tableware?
- There are 6 sets (Komondo; 8 sets) of plate, mug, glass, spoon, fork and disposable chopsticks.
- Are there ice cubes I can use?
- We don’t offer ice but there is an ice pail in your room, and you can bring in some ice.